- Recent Job Postings
- Attendant-Laundry - The Inn at Mayo Clinic (1400177B)Marriott InternationalOrlando, FL
- Appliance InstallerB.E.S.T. DELIVERIES of FLORIDAOrlando, FL
- Food Runner - Lobby Lounge (Part Time): The Ritz-Carlton, GrandeMarriott InternationalOrlando, FL
- Painter IUniversal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- HVAC Technicians (Journeyman License Required)Universal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- GameskeepersUniversal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- Room AttendantHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- PBX - Telephone OperatorHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- J1- Culinary InternshipHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- Gallery Host (Guest Service Agent)Hyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Have you ever tried to get your head around a radical new thought? Well, there are few thoughts as radical as the mindset that will switch you from the world system into the Kingdom way of life. But sometimes God apprehends you and insists on “new wine and new wineskins.” It will take all your effort to keep your thoughts centered on the Word. It will require huge energy to control the words you say and the actions you take. But it is so worth it! You are a new creation in Christ; you have been given the gift of new and abundant life. Allow the Holy Spirit to lead you into new behaviors, new relationships and new thoughts, so that you are able to contain the “new wine” of your life as a believer.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am ready for change and I trust God to make me new.
- I receive the wisdom of God and understanding of my Kingdom purpose.
- I know that God is good and His plans for me are good and only good.
Word of the Day
“And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. For the wine would burst the wineskins, and the wine and the skins would both be lost. New wine calls for new wineskins.”
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
No events found.