- Recent Job Postings
- CashierHoller-Classic Automotive GroupWinter Park, FL
- Lot Porter / Service PorterHoller-Classic Automotive GroupWinter Park, FL
- Line Technician / Lube TechnicianHoller-Classic Automotive GroupWinter Park, FL
- Lead Attendant, Parking ControlUniversal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- New CityWalk Restaurant – The Cowfish - Bussers (Tipped)Universal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- DishwashersUniversal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- CustodianAmerisourceBergen Drug CorporationOrlando, FL
- Recreation AttendantHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- Steward/Dishwasher - Overnight P/THyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- B-Line Diner Busser P/THyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Giving is a Kingdom law — it never fails. When you need to open up a flow of resources in your life, you can do so by giving. A dried-up well can be coaxed into giving water by priming it. Priming is the act of pouring water into the well first, in order to get water out of it. That seems like an odd way to get things started, but it works. Right now, while you are without a job, give away your work and your time for the sake of the Kingdom. Somewhere there is a need that you can meet. And as you sow your time and energy, tell God that it is your seed planted in His Kingdom and that you claim a harvest of work opportunities and provision.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am a giver and I look for ways to meet the needs of others.
- By faith I trust that God will care for me as I give to others.
- I know that I cannot out-give God. He will always care for me.
Word of the Day
And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Wife leaving me. Unemployed, no income and utilities all being turned off. Worse, spiritual condition is poor.
PRAYNG FOR ME PLEASE I NEED TO FIND A JOB I JUST MOVE FROM CALIFORNIA I BRING MY DOUGTHER WITH ME BUT I LEFT MY SON IN...
Praying that this anxiety and doubt be gone! I fight it daily and know that God will deliver.
Apartment Association of Greater Orlando Job Fair
August 20 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm