- Recent Job Postings
- Mail Production WorkerPro Image SolutionsLake Mary, FL
- Seasonal Food Runner- Beech Pool BarHilton & WaldorfOrlando, FL
- Cashier/HousekeepingHotel/ MotelsOrlando, FL
- Special Functions Assistant-Nutritional Services Department-EastFlorida HospitalOrlando, FL
- ARNP VAD Case Manager - Advanced Heart Failure Clinic - Orlando Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Notice of FilingRollins College1000 Holt Ave., Winter Park, FL
- Cerner Analyst II - Clinical Cerner Team - Orlando | 178999Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Core Supply Coordinator - Surgical Services - Celebration | 1789Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Lab Assistant- Laboratory- Winter Park- Part-Time | 178735Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Registration Representative ED - PA/PFS - Orlando - 10p-8a | 178Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Perhaps you feel unable to give money to those in need right now because your income has been reduced. But that didn’t stop Peter and John from giving, did it? When they spoke the name of Jesus, with power, it blessed this man beyond his wildest dreams. We too can grow our faith in the name of Jesus, and use it to bring healing and blessing. Start praying for others now. Offer your prayers and your faith as gifts to others. There’s an old hymn that puts it this way — “Lord, let me live from day to day, In such a self-forgetful way. That, even when I kneel to pray, My prayers shall be for others.”
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have the power of Jesus’ name to use for the benefit of others.
- By faith I receive a full revelation of the power and authority that is mine in Christ.
- I look for opportunities to add my faith and prayers to the prayers of others and release blessings to them.
Word of the Day
We are moving from East Tennessee back to Jacksonville, FL. Moving is always stressful...please pray for us to stay...
A job that will support my family and an affordable home modification approval.
Please pray for my husband and I. We both work for the same company (Ashford University) and the executive team is...