- Recent Job Postings
- Housekeeper - Courtyard (14001UDI)Marriott InternationalJacksonville, FL
- Appliance InstallerB.E.S.T. DELIVERIES of FLORIDAOrlando, FL
- Sr. Project Manager – MIS Project Management - Orlando | 194013Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Support Center Specialist - MIS Support Center - Orlando | 19391Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Server-Nutritional Services-East Orlando-PT | 193855Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Accounts Payable Bookkeeper - General Accounting - Orlando | 193Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Administrative Assistant - Outpatient Rehab - Adanson - Part TimFlorida HospitalOrlando, FL
- RN - Mother/ Infant Unit - Altamonte Springs - Part Time - NightFlorida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Oncology RN - Specialty Care Unit - Winter Park - Nights | 19275Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- RN - Emergency Department - Nights - Apopka | 193727Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Is this true of you? Do you show up in church, in small groups, and in bible studies to hear what the Lord is saying from someone elseand then walk out and promptly forget you just want to find a job and to get the money needed to pay bills? God isn’t fooled. He knows your heart. If you want the benefits of His Kingdom you have to pay the price of surrender and submission; to “do it His way” and in His order. There are no shortcuts and no dual citizenships allowed in this Kingdom.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- By faith I seek the Kingdom and surrender everything I have to the King of Kings.
- I reaffirm the choice I made when I was saved; Jesus, I give you my life.
- By the power of the Holy Spirit I will act on what God tells me to do.
Word of the Day
“Son of man, your people talk about you in their houses and whisper about you at the doors. They say to each other, ‘Come on, let’s go hear the prophet tell us what the Lord is saying!’ So my people come pretending to be sincere and sit before you. They listen to your words, but they have no intention of doing what you say. Their mouths are full of lustful words, and their hearts seek only after money. You are very entertaining to them, like someone who sings love songs with a beautiful voice or plays fine music on an instrument. They hear what you say, but they don’t act on it!
Ezekiel 33: 30-32
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
For finding gainful employment soon. Have been looking in multiple states for a couple of years.
For God's direction in finding a job and continual faith in the mean time.
Please pray for:
1. stirring up the service to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann,
our sons Peter...
No events found.