- Recent Job Postings
- Attendant-Laundry - The Inn at Mayo Clinic (1400177B)Marriott InternationalOrlando, FL
- Appliance InstallerB.E.S.T. DELIVERIES of FLORIDAOrlando, FL
- Food Runner - Lobby Lounge (Part Time): The Ritz-Carlton, GrandeMarriott InternationalOrlando, FL
- Painter IUniversal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- HVAC Technicians (Journeyman License Required)Universal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- GameskeepersUniversal Orlando ResortOrlando, FL
- Room AttendantHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- PBX - Telephone OperatorHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- J1- Culinary InternshipHyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- Gallery Host (Guest Service Agent)Hyatt/OrlandoOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Can you picture this? A whole crowd of people all focused on praising God and giving thanks. And when they came into one accord, praising Him in unison, His presence came into their midst as an actual cloud of glory! There’s something to be said for corporate praise and thanksgiving. Do you have a place to worship God with other believers? Do you have others who are praying with you and standing in faith for God’s promises in your life? This is so important. Take the time in your journey through unemployment to find like-minded, Spirit-filled believers and join them in worship. Invite the glory of God to fill you too. For indeed, “He is good. His faithful love endures forever!”
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I stand in the midst of countless believers, praising and worshipping God every day.
- By faith I receive the fullness of God’s presence and glory in my heart. I know He loves me!
- I thank God that He inhabits the praises of His people for that includes me.
Word of the Day
The trumpeters and singers performed together in unison to praise and give thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the Lord with these words:“He is good!His faithful love endures forever!”At that moment a thick cloud filled the Temple of the Lord.
2 Chronicles 5:13
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Would like to move to Canton, GA to be near family. Need a job and place to live. Pray for me to see God's will in this...
I need a job in Canada as an Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologist/Technician
I am an ORPHAN living on the street of lagos Nigeria for over 8 years now. I need financial assistance.
No events found.