- Recent Job Postings
- Mail Production WorkerPro Image SolutionsLake Mary, FL
- Seasonal Food Runner- Beech Pool BarHilton & WaldorfOrlando, FL
- Utility Steward/DishwasherHilton & WaldorfOrlando, FL
- Housekeeper - Residence Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows (14000I1X)Marriott InternationalJacksonville, FL
- Cashier/HousekeepingHotel/ MotelsOrlando, FL
- Sales Clerk - Marketplace Outfitters - Orlando - On Call Sun-FriFlorida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Provider Services RepresentativeHealthfirstLake Mary, FL
- System Admin Sr PrinBAE SystemsTampa, FL
- RN - Emergency - Kissimmee - Nights | 171091Florida HospitalOrlando, FL
- Certified Lactation Consultant - Women's Services - AltamonFlorida HospitalOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
There’s a popular bumper sticker that says “God is my co-pilot”. If that’s true for you, be quick – trade seats! God needs to be the One in charge, the Holy Spirit in you should be calling all the shots. You are not able to plan your own course, because you can’t see around corners and into the future. But He who sees the end from the beginning is more than able to lead you. Let’s not miss the first statement here, either. Your life no longer belongs to you. Jesus bought you and you are His. So allow Him His proper place in your life and enjoy the ride.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I thank God that it is not up to me to plan my own course. Perfect Love leads me.
- By faith I acknowledge that God is good and only good and I trust in Him completely.
- I belong to Jesus and will follow where He leads me.
Word of the Day
Healing: mi right side of body is always weak,right shoulder and neck hurt!head too.I can hear my heartbeat in right...
Please pray that God will provide me with a job.
Pray that others are blessed and that they can provide for their families through our event. Philip and Carol Wachniak...